GCS Training Ltd t/a InPractice
GCS Training Ltd t/a InPractice is a consultancy and training company that operates globally with the registration number: 04256464.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU legal framework for data protection. The GDPR applied to all member states from the 25th May 2018.
The Data Protection Act 2018 is the UK’s implementation of the GDPR. Everyone responsible for using personal data has to follow strict rules called ‘Data Protection Principles’. They must make sure the information is used fairly, lawfully and transparently.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time-to-time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training: What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
We may collect information from you, such as, but not limited to:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Work experience
- Feedback and testimonials of our courses
- Photographs at events
- IP address
- Payment details (if relevant)
- Dietary requirements (if relevant)
- Special needs (if relevant)
- How Will We Use the Information?
We collect information about you to process your order, provide our services and, if you agree, to email you about other services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. GCS Training Ltd t/a InPractice will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.
We may process your information as follows:
- Send you details about our products and services
- Process orders you have made
- Register you on a course or service
- Send you information about the course or service you have signed up for
- Seek views or comments about the services we provide
- Send communications you have requested and that may be of interest
- Use your feedback and photos taken at events for marketing purposes
- How do we keep your data secure?
All of our employees and trainers are responsible for ensuring that they abide by GCS Training Ltd t/a InPractice Information Systems Acceptable Use Policy.
In particular they are responsible for ensuring that:
- any personal data that they hold are kept securely;
- when special category personal data needs to be transmitted, internally or externally, they are transmitted securely; and
- personal information is not disclosed either orally or in writing or accidentally or otherwise to any unauthorised third party. We regard unauthorised disclosure as a disciplinary matter and it may be considered gross misconduct in some cases.
Employees must keep personal information:
- in a locked filing cabinet; or
- in a locked drawer; or
- if it is computerised, password protected; or
- on electronic media which are themselves kept securely.
- Who will the information be shared with?
In order to provide certain services, we will be obliged to share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- CPD awarding-bodies
- With your organisation (if you participate in an in-house training session), our trainers, IT providers and accounting services
We will only share your information with organisations that we are satisfied have GDPR compliant policies.
We would like to send you information about our products and services, which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing you may opt out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know by emailing us here: email@example.com
- Access to Your Information and Correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please let us know by emailing us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.